Saturday, November 19, 2011

At my request she wore a nice low-cut blouse out to dinner. Problem was, the place was so cold she only showed a bit at the end.

Then when we arrived home, she didn't feel well but eventually came around after I caressed her neck and cleavage with my tongue. She started in with the nice dirty talk right away.

It didn't take much titty sucking for her to get soaking wet and she had shaved her pussy once again too so afte she sucked me for a bit, and even played with my asshole, I made a point of eating her out nice and slow and long. Very long. Until she came.

Although excited, the time spent lost my boner and it took a bit to come back even though I thought I could cum from some stroking. When it came around she climbed aboard and I pumped her cunt for a bit before pulling out and blasting all over my belly and her panties, which had been wrapped around my shaft.

No comments: