Saturday, October 15, 2011

Evidently, she looked for something sexy to wear but decided against it. Instead she came to bed in her short denim skirt, which was fine by me.

After some passionate kissing and a little titty licking I went between her legs and ate her out forever. Over, through and around her pretty panties. After bringing her to the edge a few times, I slid up and pumped her; while she still wore the panties. Using my cock over, around and through the panties.

Of course, that eventually morphed into tugging the panties down and some good old fashioned hard fucking in missionary. Forever. I bet we fucked that way for 30 minutes. What got me real close, though, was when she said she wanted me to cum on her lips.

After more dirty talk, fucking and even some quick oral, I climbed up her body and jacked out a big load all over her lips and tongue.

No comments: