Sunday, September 18, 2011

She has on a pretty black, flimsy nightie. When we got to bed she played with my cock a bit and I asked, "how are you going to get it hard?" She answered by saying, "Perhaps if I show you my shaved pussy."
She had 100% shaved for the first time in nearly 3 years and it was HOT! After sucking her tits for a bit and rubbing her down there I went down on her and ate it out. Then I slid up and spanked it with my hard cock before plunging in and out for a bit. Then I almost came! I spurted a bit, but didn't finish, so I pulled out. My glistenening and still hard cock made her horny as hell. When I came up to kiss her I let it slide up and down her slit. Even down to her asshole. Where I let it poke a bit. Expecting her to ease it away at any minute, I enjoyed while I could. However, my tip went in. I left it in a bit, feeling her clench. Slowly I eased in and pumped a bit. When I mentioned I wanted to cum on her black nightie, she said she'd rather I cum in her asshole. So I did!

No comments: