Monday, March 21, 2011

Alas, it had been awhile again, but she was very enthusiastic this session. Some kissing and nipple sucking became some mound grinding. She also sucked me rather enthusiastically which got me in the 80% range.

However, when she walked around the bed, lifted her nightie, tugged her purple lace panties aside and mounted my head as it hung off the bed, that got me in the 100% range. She pawed my cock and balls rather roughly while I took a good long time on her wet cunt. We had some sporadic 69 too and she squeezed out some of that nice titty cum onto me too.

Eventually, she mounted me reverse cowgirl and mulched to orgasm without putting me inside her. Quickly after that, which is unusual for her due to sensitivity, she mounted me and fucked me good until I pulled out and had a very intense orgasm all over myself.

No comments: