Saturday, February 19, 2011

38C debuted a sexy new outfit, complete with skirted thong and sequened bra. I took my time with lots of foreplay and very light petting as I told her how I was going to eat out her pussy. When I got down there and had the nearly worthless string aside I found a freshly shaved pussy that was soaking wet and begging for attention.

We spent a great deal of time trading oral favors for each other. Intermittently I pushed my cock into her pussy and pumped her good before pulling out so as not to cum too soon. I did cum a little bit after pulling out one time and it cost me some hardness later but none of my enthusiasm.

I also took the opportunity to milk her nice tits and double suck her nipples when she climbed on top of me and ground down into my cock and balls.

Toward the end, we had her face down mulching her cunt as I jacked off while poking her ass. I came and shot it up her back and all over her neck. She came shortly after.

No comments: