Saturday, September 25, 2010

After taking her out for dinner for getting her master's degree I knew we were ready for some good sex. I asked her to put on something special and in the meantime I put on this tiny little "tuxedo" thong she had bought me as a joke years ago. She had completely forgotten about it.

We got hot and heavy very quickly. She had on a cute black lace body suit under her black nightie. I groped and groped before finally putting her vibrator inside her "panties" against her clit and later inside her.

Did my "gay" side come out during this session? The bulge there was kind of a turnon. Stay tuned, I get "gayer".

She's still lactating, but her tits aren't painful anymore so she can't get enough of me sucking them. I'm happy to oblige and she was even leaking into my mouth. That alone, isn't something I'm necessarily into, but just the idea of milk-filled tits is so feminine its hot.

I told her so.

So she expressed some out onto my chest and face. That was hot. Then she was literally spraying me with her milk. As I was telling her what a turnon it was she metioned she was "titty-cumming" all over my face. Then went on to talk about how now I can understand why she likes me to spew all over her.

Her titty cumming onto my face = hot. Is that gay?

After, she was really going at her pussy with the vibrator and brought it up for me to taste. Instinctively, I opened my mouth and she put the tip in. I think she was surprised. She probably expected me to lick it. I mean its not a real cock, but perhaps I was caught up in the moment? In any event, it tasted great.

So I went down on her with the vibrator inside her and licked her clit and pussy until she came nice and hard.

She reciprocated by sucking me to a nice orgasm. I thought she might have me spew in her mouth, but she pulled me out at the last second. I blew my load all over her knuckles and my belly.

=========
I'm devising a new rating system for the end of my posts. I rate the sex up to 5 stars. And this session was a 5*.

No comments: