Sunday, June 13, 2010

It was as close to fucking as we've had in a while.

It all started with her showing me her freshly shaved pussy. The sort where she just leaves the tiny landing strip. It was hours before we fooled around, but the thought of licking it had me going.

Some nice kissing and heavy petting led to me very gently teasing her nipples. The breastfeeding still has them very sensitive but when I get them going good, she allows me more and more access.

Real good sucking of my super hard cock ensued and I did enjoy tugging her panties down and flicking that clit with my tongue. No real muff-diving available just yet due to post pregnancy issues, but we're getting there. She climbed on and we ground mounds for a bit until she got a bit sensitive.

Then she really got me going when she mentioned she wanted me to cum on her. Not shoot it on her body somewhere, but hover over her as she lay down and jack a thick load all over her. Well, that REALLY got me going and after some more sucking I did just that. From her neck, to her tits, to her belly, there was jizz all over her.

Little yellow vibe finished the deal with her.

No comments: