Sunday, March 21, 2010

She climbed on top of me as I sat on the couch. Not caring if someone would come to the door or could see through the window. So hot.

After some kissing, she ground on me and offered up her big titties which I played with through her shirt, under her shirt and through her bra before unleashing them over the bra and tweaked and sucked them.

This made her excited.

I scooted my hand down the front of her pants (no easy task past her growing belly) and fiddled her clit as I watched her eyes twitch in excitement.

She demanded we go upstairs so she could suck me.

And suck me she did. With great intensity. My tip, my shaft, my balls and even my taint. At one point I felt her fingers going for my ass, which I wanted so much. But she just teased it for a brief moment.

She deepthroated it awesomely and I could have cum at any point. Instead she stood up and fiddled her clit with my cock tip. It even went in and out of her (as much as I could reach past that belly) until I couldn't take it anymore. I told her I was going to blow, so she went down to her knees and told me to cum all over her tits. She proceeded to stroke out a very thick load which also stained her bra. Again, very hot.

My tongue on her sensitive titties and her little yellow vibe finished the job from her standpoint.



No comments: