Sunday, November 1, 2009

I was gently massaging her nipple through her nightshirt for a good long time. Just teasing it. And it responded well.

It wasn't long before I was teasing her crotch by circling it with my hand. Gently touching it but not really going at it.

She came at me for a good hard sucking and I looked down her back at her pretty green lace panties. Then she rubbed her clit on my shaft and nearly came but stopped herself because she wanted to cum with me inside her.

I slid in incredibly easily but she wasn't able to cum. We put her wet cunt right against my shaft once again and she came in no time. Right after, before she settled in, I shoved my cock inside her and pumped until I shot my load up in her pussy.


1 comment:

Suze said...

Sex-Press Is Arriving

We would like you to invite you to join Sex-Press

Sex-Press is a new way to promote your site from Adult Blog Hub, the highly successful sex blog directory.

By utilising the RSS feed on your blog Sex-Press will automatically publish your posts in our new Sex-Press area without any intervention from you.

All you need to do is register you blog or blogs here http://adultbloghub.com/sex-press/register.php then, when your site’s feed has been approved links to your posts will appear for our visitors to browse without you having to do a thing.

All that we require is that you link to the Sex-Press page from the main page of your site. It couldn’t be simpler.

If you have any questions about the site or how to register please email sex-press@adultbloghub.com

The Sex-Press Team