Saturday, February 14, 2009

First she teased me with this pic sent to my cell phone.


Then when I arrived home there was a nice card and a different picture of her in the lingerie she wore to bed. It was the above bra under a pretty red teddy with pantyhose and panties.

Things were hot and heavy quickly and I enjoyed the passionate kisses and teasing her nipples as they had a difficult time staying put in her getup. Some hard, almost rough, grinding on each other had our temperature way past the boiling point. She mentioned she was finishing up her period and that we could use a towel if we wanted. Again, I'm not crazy about that, but I will in a pinch.

Later, though, after she thoroughly engulfed my cock in her mouth she said, "Maybe you want to fuck my ass instead. We haven't done that in a while." That was all I needed to hear. Her voicing it is even hotter than the act.

So, I got some lube and enjoyed watching her slather herself as I prepped my rock hard cock. Then she asked for her vibrator saying that she wanted to cum with me in her ass. She assumed the position and was so worked up literally told me to put it in. Once my tip popped in she gasped and furiously massaged her clit as I began my slow pump. I could feel every inch of her grasping my shaft and it felt terrific.

Before I knew it, she was cumming really hard and her spasms were causing her ass to clinch up on my cock, but as hard and excited as I was I felt in complete control. I pumped a bit more aggressively for a few then pulled out and came a bit as I stroked like mad. She felt the first drops hit her right on the hole and it really set her off but the best was yet to come, or cum should I say. I had more, much more and pumped away for about 12 more strokes before exploding all over her ass. My load shot hard and furiously before landing onto its intended target as I strained to keep my balance through the pains of ecstasy.

Then we laid around in bed and watched a movie together.


No comments: